Wednesday, October 20, 2010

DAY 24: More Clothes

I have made serval trips to Goodwill in order to thin my wardrobe down. I have adopted the idea that if I haven't used it in the last year that I probably don't need it. Its truly amazing how many t-shirts someone can have. From 5K runs in Bahrain to Missouri Tiger shirts from practice or homecoming.
Yesterday the movers came and loaded up my life for DC. Coming from a whole house worth of storage to just a room I needed to thin the deck quite a bit.

TODAYS DEED: Took a "truck load" of clothes that were not getting used to Goodwill.

2 comments:

Pamela Blair said...

Did you decide not to keep your house Joe? I hope that doesn't mean you won't make a trip back to visit once in a while. Hope the move goes well!

Joe American said...

Keeping the house...Denver is home..I will be back as often as possible...except during hunting season.