Saturday, October 9, 2010

DAY 13: A Can of Whoop-ass

Food is  passion on mine. I can be awaken from a dead sleep by the smell of bacon. I have been convinced to clean a massive pile of dishes just to get some of "whatever is cooking". I could't tell you my five favorite foods because it would take too long to narrow it down. It easy to say that I am kind of a fan of eating. It pains me to know that there are some people out there that can't embellish in the same passion. They have never had a shwarma on the streets on Manama, Bahrain. A Philly after the Army-Navy game in the city of brotherly love. They might never get to eat a hot dog at the county fair or eat so much chocolate on easter that they puke on a calculator(Sorry Byron that never gets old). The truth is that when a large percent of americans open their fridge there's is not a lot in there. With this need there must be a solution. I am a huge fan of can drives. It brings bunch of people together for a good cause and you can give as little or as much as you want. I am an even bigger fan of MU TIGER Canned Food Drives!

TODAYS DEED: Attended a MU Tiger vs CU Buffs watch party and canned food drive. I brought a few cans of food to add to the pile. I felt the good karma as the Tigers SHUT OUT the buffs. It was a pretty good day to be a Tiger. Fellow Tigers gathering for a good cause as our Team opens the season at 5-0.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

side branches. Of the subjects they are not cocktail dresses interested, I rarely spend time on, leading to some single subject grades deviation is my hobby, sports, photography. Often in their spare time during the school with classmates active in basketball football field, but also actively participate in