Tuesday, October 12, 2010

DAY 16: Gym Rat

24 hour Fitness on Colorado and Alameda in Denver is by far the worst gym I have even been to. Between the horrible customer service, locker room cleanliness and a variety of other things I hate going there. The is a line of people to look at themselves in the mirror and you better have a shirt on that says "Not Interested" or a line of folks will be lined up to ask about your bench max or what your doing tomorrow night. Gyms are made for working out and going home, that is all. You don't have to get dressed up. You don't have to wear make-up and you should probably not wear you hair down. The worst thing about this 24 hr is the gym etiquette of the patrons. Often people will be posted up on multiple machines, weights are left all over and people never wipe their gear down when they are done.

TODAYS DEED: I spent a few min before and after my workout reracking the abandoned weights, I also let the "gym rat" personal trainer know they were out of soap in a few showers, paper towels and antiseptic spray in a few bottles. I also filled out a customer service card in a pretty negative way...really not impressed with 24 hr Fitness these days. Its wasn't even busy. Seesh.

1 comment:

Steven Blair said...

Joe...No bs..,you stole my post tonight. I was just about to write about the same thing...