Wednesday, October 13, 2010

DAY 17: Traffic

Traffic Sucks...flat out. I am sure nobody will disagree with me on that. Denver's I-25 corridor is infamous as being a hellish commute for those brave enough. Downtown can get a little crazy from time to time as well. Simple acts like being in the correct lane and matching your speed as well of taking note of pedestrians and other traffic slowers will all in all help the speed at which traffic moves. Merging lanes are also a hot button with me. If you know your going to need to get off soon be in the correct lane...if your not merging anytime soon get over a lane or two and keep your speed up. Use your blinkers and your mirrors and check those darn blind spots. Us Motorcycle Riders can hide out in them fairly easy.

TODAYS DEED: Let an old man and his wife pull out in front of me onto a busy street in downtown. Not a huge deal but with traffic you really never know when he would have been able to pull it off.

No comments: