Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A New Toy

Recently I have had some troubles with the Harley. I had to take apart the carb and work some winter "kinks" out of the system. It was her first(and hopefully only) winter outside. She has been having trouble holding a charge. The last thing you want to be is broken down on a bike somewhere so I ran out and got a battery pack charger that is capable of jumping cars. It has a light, usb charger, 12v charger and even a mini air compressor. This of it as the swiss army knife of roadside repairs. The poor thing has only been used to jump a bike that I was too lazy to buy a battery for(problem that has since been remedied). The battery charger sits in the trunk waiting...charged....ready to meet the demands of a stranded motorist....and that has finally come.

TODAYS DEED. I jumped a work college with the new charger. Yesterday it was a toy and now it has proven its worth. Congrats Charger, way to save the day.

On a separate note don't forget tomorrow is Administrative Assistants day! April you are AWESOME! You are great at everything that you do...except making MonkeyBread...I am pretty sure we know who holds that record....my Mom. 

2 comments:

The Hieb said...

hey fag, whats up! hit me up

The Hieb said...

Hey fag! Hit me up!