Friday, April 22, 2011

BACK AT IT

Sorry for the delay. Its been since the end of OCT when I made the move "East" since my last Blog. I missed a few days making that drive and kept putting it off and putting it off, sorry about that. A lot has happened in those months. A whole lot of living and a whole lot of loving and I've been blessed with a lot in return.   
I haven't been missing any days and I make sure of that I keep trying to make a difference. The one thing that I do notice is when other people are doing the same. Minor stuff like holding a door or making space on the Metro. I hope you are all out there still making small improvements in your lives and certainly the lives of those around you. The world is a chaotic place and I am thankful for people like you that are making a difference...one day at a time.

TODAY'S DEED: I brought breakfast into work this morning. They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Although I doubt if that meal is just as important when it consists of muffins and cinnamon rolls it truly is the thought that counts.

Happy Friday ya'll-I'm Back.    -American

No comments: